Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sick

Boy, this last week has been aweful.  I was sick in bed for most of it.  Thank goodness Eric was home to take care of the kiddos, but wish he was able to have more fun on his vacation.

So I promised pictures of the finished quilt.  So here they are...




I had sooo much fun making this quilt.  And watching Miss Ella check out all the colors made it all worth the time it took.  Her mom still can't believe I gave her my first quilt ever, but I truely feel ok about it.  I know it will be cherished forever.

On to my next project...my second son's quilt.  I can't wait to get it started.  But first I must get caught up on all the things around this house that have gone the wayside... Oiy.  That will be a project in and of itself.  Oh the life of a stay-at-home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment