Friday, December 16, 2011

Something a little different

I am so excited to share this that I won't make this long.  I took a break from quilting to try a little something different.  Bought a simple pattern and had a crazy little trip to Joann's with my daughter. 

I started it on Tuesday afternoon and finished it last night.   Ok, to be honest I sewed the bow on the front just now, close enough right?

I finished making my very first dress for my daughter!!! 
She picked the fabric herself.  And can't wait till our friend's Christmas party tomorrow so she can wear it.  I can't wait either.  I even bought myself a new dress and leggings. 

Oh one more thing... We bought another fabric for another dress too. 
She picked the lolli pop dot fabric too.  Wonder if I could get another dress done by Christmas.  Hmm, might need some help from my Mom for this one though. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is so cute, I'm sure your daughter will look lovely in it. It's so much fun to so for your kids when they are little, I still love sewing for my daughter and she's in college now, she still gets excited about a new dress though.

    ReplyDelete