Monday, January 28, 2013

FNSI

After cleaning much of the week, and not getting so much done on Friday like I had wanted to, I decided to still uphold my commitment of FNSI. Other wise my Little Man's quilt will never get done, and neither will my oldest son's. I am 2/3 of the way done his blocks. Got started on the final 1/3 on Fri night.


Not the greatest photo, sorry.
 
Boy will I be glad when these are done. I think there will be 72 total once they are. Wish I had a design wall to put them on, maybe someday. But for now the floor will have to do. I am looking forward to laying them all out and trying to make sure now two like fabrics are next to each other. Should be interesting.
 
The difference in each set of blocks are the green rectangles. I used three different fabrics. The first set looks like this and the second set like this. And the final set...
 
 
I know, I didn't put a full one together so this is what you get.
 
I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but at least I went to the basement and sewed.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment