Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Angel Quilt #2

I finished the top of my second Angel Quilt.  It is a bright and beautiful day here. The colors kind of get washed out in the sun.  They are greys, blues and yellows.  I am not totally loving it yet but think once I get it finished with a dark blue binding I will feel better about it.
 

 
On another note. Today is my oldest's 10th birthday.  I can't believe it. Time flies so fast!!!  He is an amazing boy.  Smart, loving, caring, and a great kid.  He has decided this year that in lieu of gifts from his friends and family, he would like donations to the Cystic Fibrosis walk we are walking in later this month. I am so proud of all he has become and look forward to seeing where he goes in life (just as long as he takes him time getting there for now :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment